With worldwide education investment going to EdTech, technology is driving the automation revolution by grooming leaders that will contribute to nation building. Inevitably, learning will turn completely to EdTech changing the narrative from ‘competition between economies’ to ‘intense competition between individuals’ with access to tech.
Research shows that Interactive learning is 6x more effective than other styles as it addresses more learning senses and will be the most efficient way to bridge gaps. To succeed in the intensely competitive 21st Century, it is imperative to drive Africa’s burgeoning youth population using interactive, immersive technology.
WOWBii’s blueprint, called a BUDDZone to navigate the EdTech transition helps institutions understand the challenges, define their needs and invest appropriately. A BUDDZone is is a learning area offering educational itinerary designed to enable educators use technology resources to drive interactive learning. BUDDZones can be built fresh, retrofitted or created as extensions of existing infrastructure.
BUDDZones come in three standard flavours – BUDDZone Tap, BUDDZone Plus or BUDDZone Elite and are delivered:
- Tech–ready (Hardware): Equipped with Interactive hardware running Windows and/or Android operating systems; secure student and educator devices; leveraging host country education curriculum-aligned eLearning content.
- Tech-ready (Software): Learning applications from software Partners deliver a rich repository of educational content to drive learning including eLibrary,
- Tele-Education: Connecting multiple rural classrooms to high quality educators using interactive tele-presence ensuring statewide world-class standard.
- Future-proof: Teacher Training, Hardware and Software support
- Power-ready: Using securely stored solar and backup battery
- Sustainable-Infrastructure: 10 year Product & Project life span; providing outstanding ROI and leave a legacy.
There are no reviews yet.